- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18--20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
|1||Salmon Fillets--four 1/2 Pound Fillets; a Whole Salmon Can Be Cut Into The 1/2 Pound Pieces, skin on|
|2||Dill Flakes--, to taste|
|3||Optional--lawrey's Season Salt|
|4||Red Pepper--, to taste|
|5||Garlic Powder--, to taste|
|6||Lemon Juice or Lemon Pepper--, to taste|
|7||Melted Butter; or Squeeze-bottle Margarine--, to taste|
|8. 4 tsp||Brown Sugar|
|9. 4 tsp||Honey|
|*heavy Weight Aluminum Foil--four Sections Large Enough To Wrap Each of The Salmon Fillets--separately.|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*
2. Spray foil pieces with the cooking spray
3. Place each salmon filet onto a foil section
4. Season fish to taste, with the lemon, dill, season salt, red pepper, garlic powder, and butter/margarine.
5. Make sure the fillets are skin-side up.
6. Fold the foil around the fillets, securing the corners to prevent spills.
7. Place fish in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until "almost" done--do not overcook.
8. Remove from the oven and open the foil.
9. Sprinkle a teaspoon of honey and brown sugar on each fillet.
10. Place under broiler for 2--3 minutes, until "glazed." KEEP YOUR EYE ON IT! :")
11. Remove from the broiler and enjoy!