- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
|24 oz||Spinach Artichoke Dip, at room temperature|
|2 cup||Ricotta Cheese|
|2||Lobster Tail Meat or 8 Oz of Fresh Lobster Meat|
|6 oz||Fresh Crab Meat|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|1||Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, or to taste|
|Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste|
|2 cups||White Sauce, such as bechamel|
|1 cup||Shredded Gruyere Cheese|
|1||(16 Ounce) Package Jumbo Pasta Shells|
|½ cup||Grated Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Combine spinach artichoke dip and ricotta cheese, lobster, and crab in a bowl. Stir in egg, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper; mix until well-combined. Set aside.
3. Bring white sauce to a simmer over medium-low heat. Stir in grated Gruyere cheese until cheese is melted and incorporated into sauce, 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
4. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in shells and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. Set aside.
5. Pour half the white sauce mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish; spread evenly.
6. Stuff pasta shells with the spinach artichoke mixture and place in casserole dish atop the white sauce, stuffed-side up.
7. Pour remaining white sauce over the tops of the shells and sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and bubbling, about 25 minutes.