Shrimp, Spam , Bacon & Pea Fried Rice
Submitted by: logansw1962 | Source: personal recipe
- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
|1 Tbsp||Peanut Oil|
|4 oz||Bacon, uncooked (cut in strips|
|4 oz||Spam, cubed|
|½||Sm Onion, chopped|
|2||Lg Garlic Cloves, minced|
|2 tsp||Fresh Ginger, grated|
|3 cups||Cooked & Cooled Rice|
|3-4 cup||Frozen Green Peas & Carrots|
|¼ cup||Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Toasted Sesame Oil|
|2 tsp||(or To Taste) Black or White Pepper|
|⅓ lb||Peeled & Deveined Shrimp, cooked|
|2-3 Tbsp||Green Onions, chopped|
1. Whisk egg in a mixing bowl.
2. In a large heated skillet or wok, add 1 TBSP peanut oil. Pour eggs in skillet/wok. Cook for 1 minute; carefully flip and cook another minute until done. Remove from skillet. Roll up and slice into pieces.
3. Add bacon to skillet/wok; fry until halfway done. Add Spam and continue to fry until bacon is crispy.
4. Add garlic, onion & ginger to the skillet/wok. Stir-fry until onion is almost translucent. Add rice to skillet/wok. Carefully stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Add peas & carrots, soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add egg pieces, shrimp and green onion. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until everything is combined well. Plate up and serve.