Tilapia With Dijon & Panko Coating
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
|4||Tilapia Fillets, about 1-½ to 2 pounds|
|Honey Dijon Mustard or Dijon Mustard|
|Panko Bread Crumbs|
|Fine Dry Bread Crumbs|
|Dried Parsley Flakes|
|½ tsp||Onion Powder|
1. Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine the mayonnaise and mustard; rub the mixture over the tilapia fillets.
2. In a food processor, combine the panko and fine bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, pepper, onion powder, and salt. Pulse 4 to 6 times to combine. Pour bread crumb mixture into a wide, shallow bowl. Dip the coated fillets in the mixture, turning to coat both sides heavily.
3. Arrange the coated fillets in the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake the fish fillets for 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish is cooked through. The time depends on thickness of the fillets. Fish will flake easily with a fork when done.
5. Carefully remove the fillets to plates with a spatula.
You can serve these flavorful tilapia fillets with potatoes or rice, along with a tossed salad or sliced tomatoes.
DisneyMagicChef@aol.com --- aka --- Grandpaskip